Released in mono (BLP-8008) and stereo (BST-8008) formats.
Charted on Billboard at #94 in October, 1961
2013-02 Reissued with 3rd label design on translucent, colored vinyl by Sundazed/Dolton Records. Press run of 1000 for each color used.
l. Blue Moon (Rodgers - Hart)
2. Yellow Jacket (Wilson - Bogle - Edwards)
3. Bluer Than Blue (Glasser - Allsup)
4. Cherry Pink And Apple Blossom White (Agerson - David - Liemi)
5. Green Leaves Of Summer (Webster - Tiomkin)
6. Blue Skies (Irving Berlin)
1. Greenfields (Gilkysen - Deher - Miller)
2. Red Top (W. Herman)
3. White Silver Sands (C.G. Matthews)
4. Yellow Bird (Keith - Bergman - Luboff)
5. Orange Fire (Nole Edwards)
6. Silver City (Hank Levine)
SPEED: 33 1/3 rpm
Known label variations:
1.) A - B mono retail disc. lst label design. Light blue background. Black numerals and lettering. Fish logo to left of spindle hole. 2nd design Dolton logo on jacket.
2.) A - B stereo retail disc. lst label design. Dark green background. Silver numerals and lettering. Fish logo to left of spindle hole. 2nd design Dolton logo on jacket.
3.) A - B retail disc. 2nd label design. Dark blue label. Black lettering and numerals. Multi-colored logo in horizontal rectangular box to left of spindle hole. 2nd design Dolton logo.
4) A - B retail disc. "Third" label design. Black, blue coloring with black and orange captial D and orange DOLTON A Product Of Liberty Records in vertical rectangular box. Across lower arc of label: A Division Of Liberty Records, Los Angeles, California. "2nd" design logo on record jacket.
5.) A - B retail disc in Dolton "2nd" logo design jacket.. Black Liberty label with colored logo. (Bat 8008)
A-SIDE MATRIX: BST 8008 / Side 1
B-SIDE MATRIX: BST 8008 / Side 2