Issued in mono (BLP-2023) and (BST-8023) formats.
Highest Billboard chart position = #101 in June, 1963
l. Panhandle Rag (McCauliffe)
2. Wabash Cannonball (Arr. by Wilson - Bogle - Edwards - Taylor)
3. San Antonio Rose (Wills)
4, I Walk The Line (Cash)
5. Wildwood Flower (Arr. by Wilson - Bogle - Edwards - Taylor)
6. I Can't Stop Loving You ( Gibson)
l. Lovesick Blues (Friend - Mills)
2. Steel Guitar Rag (McCauliffe- Travis - Stone)
3. You Are My Sunshine (Davis - Mitchell)
4. Oh, Lonesome Me (Gibson)
5. Sugarfoot Rag (Garland - Vaughn)
6. Born To Lose (Brown)
RECORDING ENGINEER: Eddie Brackett
SPEED: 33 1/3 rpm
Later repackaged and re-issued as "I Walk The Line and other giant hits", but at least some discs remained titled The Ventures Play The Country Classics.
Known label variations for both issues:
1.) A - B retail disc with "2nd" logo design on both jacket and disc label.
A-SIDE MATRIX: BLP - 2023 S1
B-SIDE MATRIX: BLP - 2023 S2