Highest Billboard chart positiion = #17 in October, 1964
Issued in mono (BLP 2013) and stereo (BST 8013) formats.
Front cover of the album jacket features a photographic re-creation of the original Walk, Don't Run album cover, but this time using The Ventures band members. After the lp was released someone realized that Don Wilson's light blue shirt was stained by under arm perspiration. This problem was corrected on future distribution shipments.
2012-02: Lp reissued on colored vinyl by Sundazed/Dolton Records (Lp - 5390). Also issued in CD format (SC - 6292).
1. The House Of The Rising Sun (Alan Price)
2. Diamond Head (D. Hamilton)
3. Night Train (Forrest - Washington - Simpkins)
4. Peach Fuzz (Bogle - Wilson - Edwards - Taylor)
5. Rap City (Arr. & Adpt. Bogle - Wilson - Edwards - Taylor)
6. Blue Star [The "Medic" Theme] (Heyman - Young)
1. Walk, Don't Run '64 (John Smith)
2. Night Walk (Wilson - Bogle - Edwards - Taylor)
3. One Mint Julep (R. Toombs)
4. Pedal Pusher (Wilson - Bogle - Edwards - Taylor)
5. The Creeper (Wilson - Bogle - Edwards - Taylor)
6. Stranger On The Shore (Bilk - Mellin)
SPEED: 33 1/3 rpm