Issued in mono (BLP-2010) and stereo (BST-8010) formats.
Billboard charted at #24 in January, 1962
With the twist dance craze/fad having passed, album later repackaged and rereleased as Dance! (BLP -2010/BST - 8010) with Side One Track #6 renamed "Raunchy Guitar" and Side Two Track #6 renamed "The Wasp."
1. Driving Guitars [Venture's Twist] (Wilson - Bogle - Edwards)
2. The Twist (Hank Ballard)
3. Road Runner (Dangel - Greek)
4. Gringo (Gene Moles)
5. Moon Dawg (Darry Weaver)
6. Guitar Twist (Glasser - Allsup)
l. Opus Twist (Allsup - Allison)
2. Movin' & Groovin' (Hazelwood - Eddy)
3. Sunny River (Edwards - Moles)
4. Let's Twist Again (Mann - Appell)
5. Shanghied (Dangel - Greek)
6. Bumble Bee Twist (Arr. Wilson - Bogle - Edwards)
SPEED:33 1/3 rpm
Known label variations:
Twist With The Ventures.
1.) A - B mono retail disc. "1st" label design. Light blue background.Black numerals and lettering. Fish logo to left of spindle hole. ("2nd" label design on album jacket)
1.) A - B mono retail disc. "2nd" label design. Dark blue background. Black numerals and lettering. Multi-colored DOLTON in horizontal rectangular box to left of spindle hole.
A-SIDE MATRIX: BLP - 2010 - SIDE 1 - 1D
B-SIDE MATRIX: BLP - 2010 - SIDE 2 - 1C