MISC NOTES: Repackaged, renamed reissue of 1963's "Paul Revere and The Raiders" album (Sande # S-1001)
The Jerden albums were originally released in stereo (JRLS-7004) and mono (JRL-7004) formats.
There was also a Jerden labeled Capitol Record Club pressing (T-90709) as well as an abridged, six song 7" version for jukebox play.
Issued a third time as "Paul Revere And The Raiders" (Pickwick/33 SPC-3176).
Also put out a fourth time on Sears label (SPS-493).
Released a fifth time by Tacoma, WA's Etiquette Records in its original colored packaging.
Released a sixth time in 1977 as part of a six album boxed set issued by Etiquette/Sande Records (no #) titled The Northwest Collection". For this release the LP was in a black and white paper sleeve utilizing original Sande graphics.
l. Shake Rattle & Roll (Charles Calhoun)
2. Don't Be Cruel (Otis Blackwell - Elvis Presley)
3. Linda Lu (Sharpe)
4. So Fine (Otis)
5. Blues Stay Away (A. Delmore - A. Raney - R. Delmore - H. Glover)
6. Work With Me Annie (H. Ballard)
1. Mojo Workout (Julian Bright)
2. Rinky Dink (Rinley - Clowney)
3. Hey Baby (Cobb - Channel)
4. Honky Tonk (Glover - Dogget - Butler - Sheppard - Scott)
5. Irrestable You (Dixon - Kasha)
6. Crisco (Raiders - Smith - Goldsmith - Barnum
SPEED: 33 1/3 rpm
DISC NOTES: "Distributed by ABC-Paramount Records"
A-SIDE STAMPER CODE:
B-SIDE STAMPER CODE: